hMetrix is a cutting-edge healthcare analytics firm that partners with providers, payers, HIEs, and other healthcare domain
entities to manage data collection, validation, integration, analysis, and visualization. The company’s decades-long
focus on healthcare has generated deep expertise in the nuances and complexities involved in the effective use
of healthcare data to solve real-world problems.
Working in a close partnership model with its clients, hMetrix jointly defines problems and tailors data resources, processes,
and technologies to meet those needs. hMetrix embraces a collaborative, participatory work style that 1) ensures the accuracy
and relevance of results, 2) facilitates the efficient, scalable utilization of resources, and 3) promotes rapid deliverable
turnaround. Working at the cutting edge of data science, data management and analysis technologies, hMetrix offers unique
and innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with clients & colleagues to identify objectives and develop requirements
- Design, develop, test, and deliver solutions that effectively meet healthcare clients’ needs
- Day-to-day management and delivery of results in a flat, cross-functional environment
- Automate the management of healthcare data and reporting
- Modify existing programs to update logic, correct errors, port platforms, or improve performance
- Develop or direct testing or validation procedures to ensure that deliverables are error-free
- Collaborate, conduct, and direct programming and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, statistics, economics, health policy, or related field
- Two or more years of relevant experience in the healthcare domain is required
- Knowledge and experience programming using SQL is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Working knowledge of data management and reporting using Python is strongly preferred. SAS experience also helpful.
- Experience developing analysis plans and operationalizing them is strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience using Tableau is preferred
This full-time position is based in our Bala Cynwyd, PA, office with up to 5% travel during normal operations.
Full remote work with no travel assumed while Covid-19 pandemic restrictions are in place.